Fees & Information
We must have cleared funds at each stage in order to progress your application. Cleared funds are: Cash, Cleared Internet Transfer or Banker’s Draft.
- Holding Deposit – Payable at the point of application to reserve the property, equivalent to one Weeks rent, to be offset against the First Months rent.
- Security Deposit – Payable at the point of signing the Tenancy Agreement. This is refundable in full at the end of your tenancy, providing all of the terms of tenancy have been met and the property is returned in a satisfactory condition in accordance with the inventory. The Deposit will be registered with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS). Move UK Letting Agents (Cheltenham) Limited will act as a stakeholder and will comply with the rules governing the protection of the Deposit and the procedures set out by the DPS. The Terms and Conditions governing the protection of the Deposit, including the repayment process, may be found at www.depositprotection.com
- First month’s rent – Payable at the point of signing the Tenancy Agreement.
We cannot permit entry to the property under any circumstances until the first month’s rent and the Security Deposit have been paid in full.
- Subsequent months’ rent – Payable by bank Standing Order, three days in advance of the rent due date.
- Fees for late payments – 3% above Bank of England base rate in interest on the late payment of rent for each day payment is outstanding.
- Call out charge for lost keys– In working hours £45.00. Out of working hours £115.00. Please note that the tenant will also be liable for cost of replacement locks and keys.
- Tenancy amendments – £75.00
- Early Termination of Tenancy (subject to landlord approval) – £350.00 to cover landlords cost of reletting as well as rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy or end date of the current fixed agreement whichever comes first.
If the Landlord withdraws the property before the tenancy is signed then we will refund the Tenancy holding Deposit.
If the application is unsuccessful due to failed references (including guarantor references), failed Right to Rent checks, supply of false or misleading information, tenant withdraws from the tenancy or fails to take action requested by us in order to progress the application within a period of 15 calendar days, the holding Deposit will not be refunded.