Estate Agents are generally an up-beat type. Selling property to the right buyer, quickly and at an impressive price requires a “can do, will do” approach that is unlikely to be found in a pessimist.
Agents with a positive attitude are more likely to be able to identify opportunities on behalf of our clients. Combine this with a strong focus on proactivity and hard work and results tend to follow. To this end we have found that embracing the following activities pays real dividends in this market:
- Encouraging former property sellers to consider relisting their property. These sellers in turn become buyers again, adding fuel to the market.
- Demonstrating to buyers and investors why now is a good time to buy. We do of course have all the all the economic data and housing stats at our disposal to prove support this.
- Having access to the latest mortgage products, thereby empowering buyers who might previously have had difficulty in securing funding.
- Becoming even more deeply involved in managing chains of linked transactions. This might include chasing mortgages and solicitors up/down the line, or even renegotiating a distant deal in order to save others.
- Working more intensively with good buyers by interpreting their needs thereby helping them to understand where areas of compromise may be required. Also helping them to recognise relative value so they feel confident about any offer they make, ensuring that the sale sticks!
So why not engage an agent who, through hard work, innovation and a progressive approach, continues to deliver exceptional results? Why not call us on 01242 257333 or 01452 597994 for an initial no-obligation chat. Oh yes, you’ll find us really nice people too!
Blog Post Disclaimer
This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Downloadable Files and Images Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
Comments Comments are welcome. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to :
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
The blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime.
If in considering action upon the contents of this blog, one should always seek professional advice.