|Tenancy Setting Up Fee||£250.00|
|Referencing Fee||£95.00 oer adult|
|Guarantor Referencing Fee||£125.00|
- http://sildenafilcitratetablets20mgtablet.accountant sildenafil 100 mg preise Tenancy setting up fee – Payable at the point of application.
- http://canadaonlineclub.accountant buy drugs online Referencing Fee – Payable at the point of application.
- http://sildenafilgeneric50mgprix100.accountant sildenafil tablets Additional referencing fee – Payable if a Guarantor is required.
- international pharmacies that ship to the usa Security Deposit – Payable at the point of signing the Tenancy Agreement. This is refundable in full at the end of your tenancy, providing all of the terms of tenancy have been met and the property is returned in a satisfactory condition in accordance with the inventory. The Deposit will be registered with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS). Move UK Letting Agents (Cheltenham) Limited will act as a stakeholder and will comply with the rules governing the protection of the Deposit and the procedures set out by the DPS. The Terms and Conditions governing the protection of the Deposit, including the repayment process, may be found at depositprotection.com
- www First month’s rent – Payable at the point of signing the Tenancy Agreement.
If the application is unsuccessful, or if you withdraw (this includes failing to take action requested by us in order to progress your application within a period of five working days) then the Tenancy set up fee will not be refunded.