Not your usual modern estate home and certainly if you would normally dismiss modern because the garden is not big enough or too overlooked then you ought to think again and take a further look at this superb detached house in Brockworth.
The property enjoys a particularly private position in a small cul-de-sac of just three properties and the substantial rear garden is arguably the biggest on the whole development and has an exceptionally private feel to it backing onto conservation land whilst also benefiting from a South Westerly aspect and therefore having sun nearly all day long.
The home has been exceptionally maintained by the current owners and the spacious accommodation is neutrally presented and offers the opportunity for someone to simply move in. Due to the good size bedrooms of which there are four, the master having en suite facilities, this really would make an excellent long term family home with good access to local facilities and schooling.
The ground floor has a large open plan kitchen, dining and family area with separate lounge and study. Outside as previously mentioned the gardens are a rare treat for a property of this type whilst there is also a garage, parking and ample visitor parking as well.
The property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Estate Home with Significant Differences
- Very Large Garden with Private South Westerly Aspect Backing onto Conservation Land
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position with Just Two Other Properties
- Four Double Bedrooms all with Built In Wardrobes
- Exceptionally Well Presented and Maintained
- Lounge and Study
- Close to Local Amenities and Schooling
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining and Family Room being Central Hub of the Home
- Garage Parking and Visitor Parking