You really need to see this inside. The upstairs of this house extends over the archway creating two superb double bedrooms which are far bigger than you would normally get in a house of this type.
The property is located at the end of a modern residential close in the heart of the town giving good access to schools, shopping, bus and train stations as well as the hospital. Ideal as a first time buy, small family home or investment there is allocated parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden. The ground floor has a generous living room and kitchen.
Well – presented throughout and benefiting from gas central heating with recently serviced boiler. The uPVC double glazing was installed in 2017 and there are unusually two loft spaces providing ample storage.
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Train and Bus Stations
- Well Presented
- Good Access to Town
- Deceptively Spacious House
- Upstairs Extends Above the Arch
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Located at the End of a Residential Close
- UPVC Double Glazing Installed in 2017
- Recently Serviced Boiler for Gas Central Heating