Proudly presented to you by Move Estate Agents; With the beautiful façade, enviable location, sumptuous interior and generous Regency dimensions, this house is as unique as it is impressive. With a great central town location, 5 Malvern Place has been professionally restored with no expense spared to provide an uber luxury home. The meticulously converted property is situated in a superb residential location within easy walking distance to Montpellier and the town centre.
The House is extremely highly specified and being recently conversion, offers low maintenance and low energy consumption. The property is a unique and delightful blend of all of the features that are prized with a Grand Regency House and the cutting edge technology and luxury of a modern contemporary home.
– Private off-road Parking for 3 cars.
– A full freehold title
– A large entrance lobby and grand hallway, 5 large reception rooms and 6 generous bedrooms with 6 luxury bathrooms.
– A bespoke Daniel Mogridge Designed Garden with outdoor entertainment areas, luxury LED lighting, a reflecting pool and a large, secure multi-use garden building with a living roof.
– 5 Malvern Place features a stunning master bedroom suite. The large suite has both his & hers walk-in wardrobes and his & hers separate bathrooms.
– An Italian contemporary fitted kitchen complete with solid Granite worktops, soft close doors, remote control LED lighting, remote control underfloor heating, an instant hot water tap, a filtered water tap, a wine cooler and NEFF appliances including state of the art induction cooking.
– 6 luxury contemporary designer bathrooms. These feature programmable full underfloor heating, thermostatically controlled LED “rain” showers, whirlpool baths, Premier 1st Grade tiling, Simplon brassware and auto demisting mirrors with proximity lighting.
– A state of the art Worcester Bosch extra efficient condensing boiler central heating system. This provides economical continuous hot water and heating. The heating system is fully programmable and controllable from anywhere in the world. There are designer radiators throughout the property and the main living area has full under floor heating and a fully engineered English Oak floor.
– The property has been fully re-wired and certificated. The house has a state of the art electrical control system which is controlled from anywhere in the world. Switch your heating on when returning from your skiing trip or switch your lights on when you are out. The house also has luxury stainless steel touch electrical fittings throughout and all interior lighting is dimmer controlled. The properties are equipped for digital DVB television, SKY and feature BT Infinity super-fast broadband.
– An integrated full feature Sonos Music System. This enables virtually any music to be played in any reception room in the house, all from the comfort of your armchair.
– Fully refurbished double glazed sash windows to the front combined with brand new ultra efficient low profile aluminium glazing to the rear. As with the rest of the house, this provides a delightful blend of heritage with a modern twist and uncompromised quality and efficiency.
– Designer doors and luxury interior fittings throughout.
– All floor coverings are supplied.
– A fully featured alarm and security system allowing remote CCTV monitoring, recording and access from anywhere in the world.
– All original features have been retained and restored where possible. The house possesses a truly beautiful original and bespoke handmade staircase together with a range of fully restored architectural features including ceiling roses, cornices and timber mouldings.
– The building is fitted with a fire alarm system, including a sprinkler suppression system and smoke detection with fire doors throughout.
– Possibly one of the most desirable locations in central Cheltenham, Malvern Place itself attracts much investment and has been almost completely renovated in the past 2 years.
5 Malvern Place represents an exciting and unique opportunity to acquire an impressive and beautiful low maintenance property, completely renovated to the very highest standards affording the most generous levels of luxury, comfort, security and economy in one of the most beautiful historic buildings all situated in one of the best locations in central Cheltenham.
- Underfloor Heating
- Remote Security System
- State of the Art Electrical Control System
- A Generous Regency Villa With Delightful Blend Of Heritage And A Modern Twist
- 5 Large Reception Rooms
- Private Parking
- Sonos Music System
- Stunning Master Bedroom Suite With His & Hers Walk-in Wardrobes and His & Hers Separate Bathrooms