Enjoying an idyllic setting within Longfords Mill with the running water of the Weir clearly heard whilst sitting in the private patio area this extremely spacious and very well presented split level apartment offers plenty of character features amidst the beautiful surroundings.
The accommodation has recently been completely redecorated and provides a superb 19ft x 18ft living room with fully fitted kitchen located off. There is good size double bedroom with en suite on the ground floor and a staircase leads to a further double bedroom again with its own en suite facilities.
Allocated parking is provided for two vehicles whilst the property is on mains drainage and has underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The property is located approximately a mile from Minchinhampton and Nailsworth which between them offer a wide and expansive range of niche retail outlets, high street stores and fine restaurants and bistros. Ideal as a permanent, second or investment home viewing of this wonderful Mill conversion is highly recommended
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Allocated Parking For Two Cars
- Spacious and Light Accommodation
- Stunning Apartment Converted from the Old Mill
- Tranquil Surroundings
- En Suite Facilities to Both Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Fully Fitted Kitchen to Include Washing Machine
- Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer
- Patio with Sound of the Weir Close By