Proudly Presented to you by MOVE Estate Agents – This stunning detached house, originating back to the early 1800’s and set within almost half of acre of mature private gardens. West Lodge is found in the ever-popular parish of Up Hatherley making it an excellent four-bedroom family home and additionally benefits from planning permission (ref: 05/00155/FUL) to create a further ground floor reception room and a bespoke conservatory.
Approached via a gated driveway, this characterful property retains many of its earliest features including original Gothic arched windows and an historic working well set into the kitchen floor. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance lobby with central reception hall, study/home office, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, ground floor bedroom and shower room. double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the first floor, the property offers three double bedrooms and the main family bathroom.
The stunning, private gardens are the selling point for this beautiful home. Surrounded by greenery, the property itself benefits from great privacy and still offers potential for personalization throughout.
The property is found in a popular and convenient residential location. West Lodge is situated on Cold Pool Lane which provides easy access to junction 11 on the M5 motorway, is close to a variety of supermarkets, is just a few miles from the Cheltenham town and offers A great range of local schooling both comprehensive & private.
Locally recognised for its historical and architectural importance, West Lodge was formerly known as West Farm, one of our only four farms listed in the 1841 Up Hatherley census, and retains its original Coach House and Stable block, which offers possible further scope for development (subject to the necessary permissions).
- Individual 19th Century Detached Home
- Popular Up Hatherley Location
- Reception Hall and Study/Home Office
- Sitting Room and Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Shower Room
- Three Further Bedroom and Family Bathroom to First Floor
- Sweeping Driveway with Ample Parking
- Secluded Private Gardens Approx 0.4 Acres
- Stable Block Ideal for Conversion
- Subject to Planning Permission
- Planning Permission for Ground Floor Extension (Ref: 05/00155/FUL)