Popular Bovis ‘Southwold’ design having been completed in 2014 and therefore having 4 years NHBC remaining this extremely well presented link detached house benefits from a garage and off road parking as well as private rear garden with a Southerly aspect.
Popular due to the space provided particularly across the three bedrooms this is rare opportunity to acquire this house type as a link detached and viewing is highly recommended. The master bedroom has a good size en suite as well as built in double wardrobes whilst the other two bedrooms are both generous in size. There is a nicely fitted bathroom and cloakroom and the ground floor living space is particularly sociable being open plan and then having a fully fitted kitchen complete with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and eye level oven.
A sought after development with good access to local schools for all ages, everyday amenities and regular bus services to the town centre and train station as well as nearby Cheltenham.
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Rarely Available Link Detached House in the Southwold Design
- En Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Garage with Access from the Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances
- Popular Development with Good Access to Local Amenities and Town Centre
- 4 Years NHBC Remaining