An ideal investment opportunity to purchase this terraced home that has already been converted into two flats.
The property which has been rented for many years was converted and now offers a two bedroom ground floor flat with garden and one bedroom first floor flat with separate dressing room. The current yield works out around 6.8% but there is potential to improve that further.
The ground floor flat comprises :- A small hallway leading into the living room and bedroom 2. From the living room there are doors into the kitchen and then out to the garden. The shower room and main bedroom complete the ground floor.
The First floor flat comprises : – A living room with doors off to the kitchen, shower room, bedroom (with walk in wardrobe) and separate dressing room / office.
Both apartments are warmed by gas central heating and are available with no onward chain.
- Terraced House converted into Two Flats
- Ground Floor Two Bedroom Flat with Garden
- First Floor One Bedroom with Separate Dressing Room
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Current Yield Circa 6.8% with Potential to improve
- Gas Central Heating in Both Flats